Sir,last year mujha scholarship mili thi. Is year renewal ke liye marksheet or fees receipt upload karni h but mere college ne abhi tak result nhi diya h or na hi wo promote karne ka latter ya Bonafide de raha h ...ese me kya karu ?
Posted by Chandan Kanojiya on 2 months ago

1 Answers

Dimple Thapa

2 months ago

Dear Student

If you don't have previous year marksheet 19-20 session and current academic proof 20-21 session. You have to make a letter or bonafide certificate from your college or institute that you have passed the previous class of 19-20 session and now continuing the same 20-21 session with the stamp of your college.

Team Buddy4Study

Chandan Kanojiya

2 days ago

Mera college abhi koi bhi letter ya Bonafide certificate nhi de ra h bol rahe h ki abhi kuch fix nhi h ki promote karege ya nhi ...

Add appropriate tags
Contact Us