Sir...I was mistakenly submit to this form the place of previous marksheet I was submitted the result of H..S exam but I am now studying in 2 nd year... sir please tell me what can I do now
Posted by PUJA DAS on 3 months ago

1 Answers

Dimplensnks Thapajlmklmx

3 months ago

Dear Student

you can reupload the document, go to my profile and click applied scholarship.

Team Buddy4Study

Add appropriate tags
Contact Us