Sir my father and mother has died. So I have no income certificate. Ma apni Grandmother ke sath rehta hu fir Scholarship MA income certificate kha se lgau please reply
Posted by Gauatm Anant on 2 months ago

1 Answers

Dimple Thapa

2 months ago

Dear Student

If you are applying for topper Asha, you can fill the self-declaration form and submit if you don't have an income certificate.

Team Buddy4Study

Add appropriate tags
Contact Us