sir i'm aditya my fees reciept and result is not verified i belong to poor family and need scholarship please verified him
Posted by aditya on 2 months ago

1 Answers

Dimple Thapa

2 months ago

Dear Student

If you don't have a marksheet then upload a self-declaration form that you will upload the marksheet as soon as it is available from your school/board.

Team Buddy4Study


2 days ago

sir  i am uploaded  my marksheet

Add appropriate tags
Contact Us