sir iam studied 12th sec havenot get mark sheet i want study higher studies can u apply
Posted by ramu murugan on 3 months ago

1 Answers

Dimplensnks Thapajlmklmx

3 months ago

Dear Student

Kindly upload class 11 marksheet, once you get the marksheet you have to upload that.

Team Buddy4Study

Add appropriate tags
Contact Us