sir i need a scholarship to continue my studies can u help me just suggest me that which gor i can apply my 12th exams are going on do pls sugest me
Posted by Yash Raj on 7 months ago

1 Answers

Anup Kumar

7 months ago

Dear Student,

If you are pursuing UG degree programme after completing Class 12, then you have option for STFC.

The eligibility for this scholarship under UG category:

  • Applicants must have scored at least 60% marks in Class 10 and Class 12
  • Applicants must be enrolled in any year of a 3-year or 4-year graduation/engineering programme at a recognised university/college/institution in India.
  • Family income must be less than or equal to INR 4,00,000 (4 Lakhs) per year.
  • Applicants must be the children/wards of commercial transport drivers/owner-cum-drivers only

Team Buddy4Study

Add appropriate tags
Contact Us