Sir i have given class 12 exam from cbse and result not declare yet please tell me what should i present in 12th marksheet
Posted by Kunal Rastogi on 3 months ago

1 Answers

Dimple Thapa

3 months ago

Dear Student

Kindly upload class 11 marksheet in place of class 12, once you receive your marksheet you have to re-upload the document.

Team Buddy4Study

Add appropriate tags
Contact Us