Sir I got STFC scholarship in Last year.in this year I only upload 1 sem provisional marksheet (online). whether I upload 2 sem marksheet.due to covid Karnataka govt promoting to 3 sem and 2 sem results are not announced.reply me sir.
Posted by Shantesh Babaladi Babaladi on 2 months ago

2 Answers


2 months ago

Mam mene previous year apply kiya tha but is saal 2nd year k total marks fill krne h wo fill krenge jab hi proceed hoga .Kya Kare or mene pichli baar schlor mila h toh is baar form fill krna compulsory h kya

Dimplensnks Thapajlmklmx

2 months ago

Dear Student

If you don't have previous year marksheet 19-20 session and current academic proof 20-21 session. You have to make a letter or bonafide certificate from your college or institute that you have passed the previous class of 19-20 session and now continuing the same 20-21 session with the stamp of your college.

Team Buddy4Study

Add appropriate tags
Contact Us