Sir I don't have latest fee receipt? What should i submit instead of it??
Posted by Bashwini vangala on 3 months ago

2 Answers

Bashwini vangala

3 months ago

But I'm unable move forward as

Fee receipt is marked as star mark..

So how could I do it sir???

Dimplensnks Thapajlmklmx

3 months ago

Dear Student

Kindly upload an I card or bonafide certificate if you don't have fee receipt.

Team Buddy4Study

Add appropriate tags
Contact Us