Sir, I am Debojyoti Hazra.I am studying govt paramedical course after 12th in science stream. My course is diploma in physiotherapy..I am very poor and I need scholarship..what scholarship can I get?
Posted by Debojyoti Hazra on 3 months ago

1 Answers

Dimplensnks Thapajlmklmx

2 months ago

Dear Student

Kindly visit our website and apply according to your eligibility.


Team Buddy4Study

Add appropriate tags
Contact Us