Respected sir/mam, I have all the requirements except my current year fee receipt. It is in my hostel.Because of lockdown is in effect I can't get it.So kindly reply me on alternatives.
Posted by KRISHNA PRASATH on 4 months ago

1 Answers

Dimplensnks Thapajlmklmx

4 months ago

Dear Student

You can upload i card.

Team Buddy4Study

Add appropriate tags
Contact Us