respected sir/madam I have passed my 12th class getting 94% this year .Due to covid the colleges in which i want to take admission has not started its admission yet.What document can i give in place of the admission letter and fee receipt.
Posted by PRIYANSHU KUMAR on 2 months ago

1 Answers

Dimplensnks Thapajlmklmx

2 months ago

Dear Student

The last date has been extended till 30 September, so once you get enrolled for next class you can apply for the scholarship.

Team Buddy4Study

Add appropriate tags
Contact Us