Respected Sir/ Madam, I have my Father's Salary Slip from the concern where he is working. Is that enough for Income Certificate or whether we have to produce income certificate issued by the govt?
Posted by GEETHA RANGASAMY on 4 months ago

1 Answers

Dimplensnks Thapajlmklmx

4 months ago

Dear Student

yes you can upload.

Team Buddy4Study

Add appropriate tags
Contact Us