Now i am not having 12th std because i give college they are keep in my certificate i submit provisional certificate in 12th std only are you accept this? Pls reply
Posted by Gandhi Subash on 3 months ago

1 Answers

Dimplensnks Thapajlmklmx

3 months ago

Dear Student

Kindly upload the previous class marksheet till then, once you receive marksheet you have to upload.

Team Buddy4Study

Add appropriate tags
Contact Us