Namaste! I mark graduation instead of 12th class passed how I could change? actually I’m pursuing graduation accidentally mark my education qualification as graduation instead of 12th passed as I mentioned before!! hope to here soon !!!
Posted by Khushnaseeb Khan on 5 months ago

1 Answers

Dimplensnks Thapajlmklmx

5 months ago

Dear student

 You will not able to make any changes in your application for further query contact:- 011-408-47468

Team Buddy4Study

Add appropriate tags
Contact Us