My college not issuing any written proof or marksheet yet which proved that I'm promoted to b.com 2nd year. So ,what should i do for renewal of my stfc scholership ?
Posted by Chandan Kanojiya on 3 months ago

1 Answers

hanni hanni

3 months ago

Abhi to results nhi aye h......clg ke.....too thoda wait kr.lo abhi to form ki last date 31st August h......tb tk shyd marksheet mil jye ya clg se kuh alg proof mil jyee......!!!

Add appropriate tags
Contact Us