Madam/Sir In the application form there is a column 'Do you belong to rural or urban area?' My 'permanent address' is in rural area but my school and college are in urban areas. So please tell me which option is applicable in my case
Posted by Ahmed Hamid on 2 months ago

1 Answers

anuj rajpoot

2 months ago

Kab tak scholarship aaygi

Add appropriate tags
Contact Us