In this times of lockdown, My father has lost his job and we have been surviving on mere savings and by taking debts, What do I upload my income certificate as?
Posted by Prajwal Prabhu on 2 months ago

1 Answers

Dimplensnks Thapajlmklmx

2 months ago

Dear Student

you can apply from tehsildar or magistrate for income certificate.

Team Buddy4Study 

Add appropriate tags
Contact Us