In my scholarship my personal profile it was having mistake of Name now what we should have to do It seems as your personal profile is pending. Is there any chance to change
Posted by p. Gayatri p. Gayatri on 7 months ago

1 Answers

Dimple Thapa

7 months ago

Dear Student,


You cann't change you name which you had filled at the time of application.

In case of any query please call us @ 011-430-92248(Ext-152)


Team Buddy4Study

Add appropriate tags
Contact Us