if I was not attempt 12th examination so what should I do
Posted by srushti chaudhari on 8 months ago

1 Answers

Anup Kumar

8 months ago

Dear Student

You need to have Class 10 and 12 boards results and be enrolled in 1-3 year of Engineering programme in the AICTE approved institution in India.

Team Buddy4Study

Add appropriate tags
Contact Us