I not have College I'd & Fees receipt .Then how to apply the scholarship
Posted by Nemi Nemi on 4 months ago

1 Answers

Dimplensnks Thapajlmklmx

4 months ago

Dear Student

Kindly upload a bonafide certificate or any other documents which justify your class.

Team Buddy4Study

Add appropriate tags
Contact Us