I lost my father in this yr only..I have no one to work in my home ...my mother is housewife...how should I gave annually income..I have no certificate fr it
Posted by Sharmila Ghosh on 5 months ago

1 Answers

Dimple Thapa

5 months ago

Dear Student

Kindly make an income certificate from the revenue office or tehsildar of your income from all sources.

Team Buddy4Study


Add appropriate tags
Contact Us