I have gotten 92% marks but I cannot take admission any highschool due to covid 19. If I do not fill up my class 11 details I cannot provide my documents. So what can I do for getting this scholarship . please tell me sir /Madam.
Posted by Md Ainul Bari on 2 months ago

1 Answers

Dimple Thapa

2 months ago

Dear Student

Kindly register and upload remaining documents and in academic proof kindly upload last year's fee receipt and once you get enrolled for a new session kindly update your document.

Team Buddy4Study

Add appropriate tags
Contact Us