I have failed in my 12 th class soo I am not able to pass .shall I use my diploma certificate instead of 12 mark sheet?
Posted by P Anbu vijai on 4 months ago

1 Answers

Dimple Thapa

4 months ago

Dear Student

12 mark sheet is mandatory to apply.

Team Buddy4Study

Add appropriate tags
Contact Us