I had mistakenly submitted my father's income certificate instead of me. How can i submit my income proof certificate instead of my father.
Posted by SUBHAMAY RAHA on 3 months ago

1 Answers

Dimple Thapa

3 months ago

Dear Student

You have to submit your family income proof, you are a student you don't have to submit your income proof.

Team Buddy4Study


Add appropriate tags
Contact Us