I don't have the income certificated certificate. Can I submit a written form of a paper with ourselves regarding the income details ? or else have to get the certificate from the Revenue Inspector ?
Posted by Guru Sitharth B on 4 months ago

1 Answers

Dimple Thapa

4 months ago

Dear Student

You have to submit a proper certificate.

Team Buddy4Study

Add appropriate tags
Contact Us