I don't have my current fee receipt.. Is there any other possible way to apply for this scholarship instead of current academic fees receipt
Posted by HARIPRASAD RENGASAMY on 4 months ago

1 Answers

Dimple Thapa

4 months ago

Dear Student

Kindly upload I card.

Team Buddy4Study

Add appropriate tags
Contact Us