I dont have any college marksheet at home as it is in hostel what should i do i have marksheet of school only no college marksheet is present at home??
Posted by Samyak Jain on 2 months ago

1 Answers

Dimple Thapa

2 months ago

Dear Student

Kindly register and upload remaining documents and in academic proof kindly upload last year's fee receipt and once you get enrolled for a new session kindly update your document.

Team Buddy4Study

Add appropriate tags
Contact Us