I don't have admission letter and ID poof. So in place of that what can i use to fill the scholarship form for graduation students?
Posted by Anjani Kumari on a year ago

1 Answers

Dimple Thapa

a year ago

Dear Student

Kindly upload a fee receipt or bonafide certificate.

Team Buddy4Study

Add appropriate tags
Contact Us