i didn't get my previous semester marksheets due to lock down period . How to enclose the previous mark sheet in application form
Posted by Dharmesh Saravanan on 4 months ago

1 Answers

Dimplensnks Thapajlmklmx

4 months ago

Dear Student

Kindly upload a fee receipt or I card.

Team buddy4Study

Add appropriate tags
Contact Us