I am studying in class 11 and i was filling the application form of scholarship for 10th passed students but you were asking for 11th class marksheet which i don't have !! So what i will do ??
Posted by Diksha Kalotra on 3 months ago

1 Answers

Dimplensnks Thapajlmklmx

3 months ago

Dear Student

Kindly upload the previous year marksheet i.e class 10 marksheet, once you receive the marksheet kindly upload at that time.

Team Buddy4Study

Add appropriate tags
Contact Us