I am now in class 11th , But mistake enter 12th, Now how can I change it?
Posted by ARNAB JANA on 3 months ago

1 Answers

Dimple Thapa

3 months ago

Dear Candidate

 We would like to inform you that you can't edit the name/details once it is registered. Please be careful while filling the form.

 Team Buddy4Study


Add appropriate tags
Contact Us