I am in 11th class and if I do not get the result of 10 th class .How can I apply?
Posted by Anjali Anjali on 2 months ago

1 Answers

Dimple Thapa

2 months ago

Dear Student

If you don't have marksheet then upload self-declaration form that you will upload the marksheet as soon as it is available from your school/board.

Team Buddy4Study

Add appropriate tags
Contact Us