I am going canada for my PG diploma courses in may intake.I have completed my engineering here and having a one year experience. should i eligible for scholarship? if yes then which scholarship?
Posted by Darshan Trivedi on 9 months ago

1 Answers

Anup Kumar

9 months ago

Dear Darshan,

JNTE provides partial financial assistance to Indian students who wish to pursue Post Graduate/Doctoral/Postdoctoral studies abroad.

If you have completed Engineering degree in India and one year of experience, you might be eligible for scholarship to pursue higher studies in Canada.

Other conditions apply: You should have university offer letter and IELTS scores to apply for the scholarship to start your course in Canada.

Team Buddy4Study

Add appropriate tags
Contact Us