I am from Andhra Pradesh.My father have no driving lisence? than I can apply
Posted by Venkata raju Badigodugula on a year ago

1 Answers

Anup Kumar

a year ago

STFC scholarship is awarded to financially underprivileged children/wards of commercial transport drivers/owner-cum-drivers. Your father should be a commercial transport driver.

Team Buddy4Study

Add appropriate tags
Contact Us