I am direct 2nd year student for electrical engineering from diploma, I was not passed 12th standard. But here 12th marks details are required for complete the application. How can I fill detail of diploma marks in place of 12th qualifications?
Posted by Punam Yadav on 8 months ago

1 Answers

Anup Kumar

8 months ago

Dear Punam

Could you please specificy for which scholarship are you applying to? If it need 12 marks details, then you need to upload class 12 documents.

Team Buddy4Study

Add appropriate tags
Contact Us