I am direct 2nd year student for civil engineering from diploma, I have not passed 12th standard. But here 12th marks details are required for complete the application. How can I apply
Posted by ronak brahmbhatt on 5 months ago

1 Answers

Dimplensnks Thapajlmklmx

5 months ago

Dear Student

Kindly update the scholarship name for further assistance.

Team Buddy4Study

Add appropriate tags
Contact Us