9 months ago
Since you're already studying in Class 11th, we are listing down scholarships for Class 11th and 12th below -
- Colgate-Palmolive (India) Ltd. is offering educational scholarships for class 11 students. The scholarships are aimed at supporting students enrolled in class 11 under the scholarship programme - Keep India Smiling Foundational Scholarship Programme for Class 11.
To avail this scholarship, each applicant -
- Must have passed class 10 board examination in 2019
- Must be enrolled in class 11 at a recognised school in India
- Must have scored at least 75% in class 10 board exams
- Annual family income should be less than INR 5 Lakhs
Application Closing Date: January 30, 2020
For more information on how to apply, check out the following page http://bit.ly/3abxaGe
- Sitaram Jindal Foundation Scholarship Scheme invites applications from students of class 11 to postgraduation. It aims to provide financial assistance to the underprivileged students pursuing different courses at the higher level.
An applicant must -
- Be studying in class 11, 12, ITI, Diploma, Graduation and Postgraduation.
- Fulfil the eligibility of percentage marks in their previous class as specified in the notification.
For more information on this scholarship, click here - http://bit.ly/2uTYnNy
You can find several other scholarships for class 11th and 12th and even further studies on our website - https://www.buddy4study.com/scholarships