8 months ago
Caste is not a criteria. The following eligibility criteria applies to the scholarship:
- Open for Under Graduate students
- Applicants must have scored at least 60% marks in Class 10 and Class 12
- Applicants must be enrolled in any year of a 3-year or 4-year graduation/engineering programme at a recognised university/college/institution in India.
- Family income must be less than or equal to INR 4,00,000 (4 Lakhs) per year.
- Applicants must be the children/wards of commercial transport drivers/owner-cum-drivers only