Hi mam I want Change my profile name because it was mistaked. How can I correct it. My name was "Uday G Gowda". But I mistakenly enter my name - " Udayg Gowda ". How can I correct it.
Posted by UdayG Gowda on 2 months ago

1 Answers

Dimplensnks Thapajlmklmx

2 months ago

Dear Candidate


 We would like to inform you that you can't edit the name/details once it is registered. Please be careful while filling the form.


Team Buddy4Study

Add appropriate tags
Contact Us