Due to this lockdown i am unable to receive bonafide from my college.the id proof of mine is too at college hostel.And we are not provided marksheet induvidually till now.But i have the common mark list released by university. Is it enough for applying ?
Posted by Aruna S on a year ago

1 Answers

Dimple Thapa

a year ago

Dear Student

Kindly apply the documents you have now.

Team Buddy4Study

Add appropriate tags
Contact Us