due to lockdown i forgot my student id in hostel i dont have bonafide certificate too what should replace instead of id
Posted by pothula thejaswini on a year ago

1 Answers

Dimple Thapa

a year ago

Dear Student,


You can upload any document related to current year academic.


Team Buddy4Study

Add appropriate tags
Contact Us