Dear sir, I have not income certificate in present. what documents are used in the place of income certificate.
Posted by Pradeep kumar on a year ago

1 Answers

Dimple Thapa

a year ago

Dear Student

Kindly apply for income certificate from revenue office or tehsildar, or upload any document which justifies your family annual income.

Team Buddy4Study

Add appropriate tags
Contact Us