can you provide scholarships or funding agencies related agriculture
Posted by rani bathula on 8 months ago

1 Answers

Anup Kumar

8 months ago

Dear Rani

It depends on the scholarship whethere you have applied for JNTE or any other specific scholarship from the university you have applied abroad. JN Tata Endowment Loan Scholarship provides partial financial assistance to Indian students who wish to pursue Post Graduate/Doctoral/Postdoctoral studies abroad. Students who are selected for their loan scholarship are entitled to receive a ‘Travel Grant’ and a ‘Gift Award’- which are linked to their academic performance. 

You have to enquire the JNTE directly if you can get the scholarship specifically for the Agriculture course.

Team Buddy4Study

Add appropriate tags
Contact Us