But recently Govt declares us as Passed Students. So I am not able to put theXi 's marksheet. So what should I do??
Posted by DEBPRATIM MISHRA on a year ago

1 Answers

Dimple Thapa

a year ago

Dear Student

kindly fill the previous class i.e class 10 details in place of the class 11 mark sheet.

Team Buddy4Study

Add appropriate tags
Contact Us