BOD Officer Or Councillor whom income certificate will be approved by you???
Posted by Tanima Das on a year ago

1 Answers

Dimple Thapa

a year ago

Dear Student

 We would like to inform you that  Income certificate from Tahsildar or Magistrate is acceptable.

Team Buddy4Study 

Add appropriate tags
Contact Us