Government of himachal pradesh had passed all students but our marksheet has not come .Now how I apply for scholarship
Posted by Neha on a year ago

1 Answers

Dimple Thapa

a year ago

Dear Student

kindly upload the previous year marksheet, once you receive your marksheet you have to re-upload the document.

Team Buddy4Study

Add appropriate tags
Contact Us