Unnati- Towards a Better Future Scholarship
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
Unnati- Towards a Better Future Scholarship is an initiative of CNH Industrial that aims to provide financial assistance to underprivileged and meritorious students from Gurugram, Delhi and Noida. Under this scholarship, the students who are studying from classes 8 to 10 will get INR 12,000 per year, covering their academic expenses. The program also offers INR 18,000 per year for Diploma/ ITI students (1st year). The scholarship opportunity is designed specifically to be used only for academic expense purposes, which includes tuition fees, uniform, Internet, books/stationery, online learning, etc.
CNH Industrial is a world-class equipment and services company. Driven by its purpose of Breaking New Ground, which centers on Innovation, Sustainability and Productivity, the Company provides the strategic direction, R&D capabilities, and investments that enable the success of its global and regional Brands.
Globally, Case IH and New Holland Agriculture supply 360° agriculture applications from tractors to agricultural implements and the digital technologies that enhance them; and CASE and New Holland Construction Equipment deliver a full lineup of construction products that make the industry more productive. Across a history spanning over two centuries, CNH Industrial has always been a pioneer in its sectors and continues to passionately innovate and drive customer efficiency and success. As a truly global company, CNH Industrial’s 37,000+ employees form part of a diverse and inclusive workplace, focused on empowering customers to grow, and build, a better world.
Unnati- Towards a Better Future Scholarship for ITI/Diploma Students
- Open for students who are residents of Noida, Delhi, and Gurugram.
- Applicants must be studying in the first year of the Diploma/ITI programme.
- Applicants must be enrolled and continuing their education.
- Annual family income of the applicant must not be more than INR 5 lakh from all sources.
- Special consideration for students -
- Who have lost their parent(s)/ earning family member(s) since January 2020, OR
- Whose earning family member has lost their employment (or) livelihood during the pandemic.
INR 18,000 per year for 2 years
NOTE: The scholarship fund can be utilized only for academic expense purposes, which includes tuition fees, uniform, internet, books/stationery, online learning, etc.
- Mark sheet of the previous class/semester
- A government-issued identity proof (Aadhaar card/voter identity card/driving license/PAN card)
- Current year admission proof (fee receipt/admission letter/institution identity card/bonafide certificate)
- Crisis document (Death certificate of parent(s) or proof of job loss) (if applicable)
- Bank account details of the applicant (or parent)
- Photograph of the applicant
How can you apply?
- Click on the ‘Apply Now’ button below.
- Login to Buddy4Study using a registered ID to land on the ‘Online Application Form Page’.
- If not registered on Buddy4Study - Register at Buddy4Study with your Email/Mobile/Gmail account.
- You will now be redirected to the ‘Unnati- Towards a Better Future Scholarship’ application form page.
- Click on the ‘Start Application’ button to begin the application process.
- Fill in the required details in the online scholarship application form.
- Upload the required documents.
- Accept the ‘Terms and Conditions’ and click on ‘Preview’.
- If all the details filled in by the applicant are correctly showing on the preview screen, click on the ‘Submit’ button to complete the application process.
Previous Year Scholarships And Results
In case of any queries, please reach out to:
011-430-92248 (Ext- 298) (Monday to Friday - 10:00AM to 6PM)email@example.com
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the selection process for ‘Unnati- Towards a Better Future Scholarship’?
The selection of scholars for ‘Unnati- Towards a Better Future Scholarship’ will be made based on the crisis situation faced by the candidates. It involves a multi-stage process as detailed below –
- Initial shortlisting of applications based on the crisis faced by the candidates
- Telephonic interview of shortlisted candidates followed by document verification for final selection
If selected for this program, how will I receive the scholarship fund?
Upon selection, the scholarship amount will be directly transferred into the bank account of scholars on an annual basis.
I am currently studying in the 2nd year of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering. Can I apply for this scholarship?
No. This scholarship is only open to those students who are in the first year of a diploma programme in any field.
Ask your question and our scholarship support will get back to you?
Asked by RATNA PADIAMI on 28-Jul-2022
s akhil on 02-Aug-2022
Kindly visit our website and apply it according to your eligibility.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more