U-Go Scholarship Program 2023-24
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
U-Go Scholarship Program 2023-24 is an initiative of U-Go to provide financial assistance to young women undertaking professional graduation courses. Under this scholarship, academically bright students pursuing professional graduation courses such as teaching, nursing, pharmacy, medicine, engineering, etc., will be provided with financial assistance of up to INR 60,000 per year for up to four years.
U-Go, a non-profit organisation based in California, USA, in association with GiveIndia, offers this scholarship to help ambitious and promising young women in India pursue higher education.
U-Go Scholarship Program 2023-24
Young women pursuing professional graduation courses such as teaching, nursing, pharmacy, medicine, engineering, etc. are eligible.
Applicants must be studying in the first year of their graduation program.
Applicants must have secured at least 70% marks in the Class 10 and 12 examinations.
The annual family income of the applicants from all sources must be less than INR 5 lakh.
Students from PAN-India can apply.
The selected scholars will receive the scholarship as specified below:
For Teaching Courses - INR 40,000 per year for two years
For Nursing and Pharma Courses - INR 40,000 per year for four years
For Engineering and Medicine Courses - INR 60,000 per year for four years
Note: Scholarship funds are designated solely for academic expenses, covering tuition fees, hostel fees, food, travel, internet, device, books, stationery, online learning, and related purposes.
The applicants are required to attach the following documents:
Class 12 mark sheet and passing certificates
A government-issued identity proof (Aadhaar card/ Voter ID card/Driver’s license/PAN card)
Current year admission proof (fee receipt/admission letter/institution identity card/bonafide certificate)
Family income proof (ITR Form-16/income certificate issued by competent government authority/salary slips)
Payment receipts for funds spent on academic pursuit
Bank account details of the applicant
Photograph of the applicant
How can you apply?
Click on the ‘Apply Now’ button below.
Login to Buddy4Study with your registered ID and navigate to the ‘Application Form Page’.
If you're not yet registered, sign up on Buddy4Study using your Email, Mobile number, or Gmail account.
You will now be redirected to the ‘U-Go Scholarship Program’ application form page.
Click on the ‘Start Application’ button to begin the application process.
Fill in the required details in the online application form.
Upload relevant documents.
Accept the ‘Terms and Conditions’ and click on ‘Preview’.
If all the details filled in by the applicant are correctly showing on the preview screen, click the ‘Submit’ button to complete the application process.
Previous Year Scholarships And Results
In case of any queries, please reach out to:
011-430-92248 (Ext-309) (Monday to Friday - 10:00AM to 06:00 PM (IST))email@example.com
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the selection process for this scholarship program?
The selection of scholars for the ‘U-Go Scholarship Program 2023-24’ will be made on the basis of their academic merit and financial background. It involves a multi-stage process as detailed below –
- Initial shortlisting of applications based on their academic merit and financial background
- Telephonic interviews of shortlisted candidates followed by document verification for final selection
Are students who passed their Class 12 in 2022 eligible for this scholarship?
Yes. Students who have cleared Class 12 in 2022-23 with 70% marks in both classes 10 and 12 are eligible to apply for this scholarship program.
Will this scholarship be provided for subsequent years of studies?
Yes. The scholars need to provide academic details and documents in an online scholar tracking system to be eligible for consideration of subsequent year scholarships as per the following renewal eligibility criteria:
- Proof of continuity of education in the subsequent year
- Proof of tuition fee paid receipts for the next academic year
- Good academic performance
- No disciplinary issues
- In a situation, where the student/family is not able to pay the institute & provide fee receipts, they can submit a fee letter (issued by the institute) to get the scholarship amount in advance. However, they need to submit the final receipts in the online scholar tracking system.
- Final decision will lie with the sponsor and fund availability.
If selected for this program, how will I receive the scholarship fund?
Upon selection, the scholarship amount will be directly transferred into the bank account of the scholars.
1. Source of Information: Buddy4Study app compiles details on scholarships/fellowships from government websites and private scholarship sources. Links to the official sources accompany each listing detail pages.
2. Non-affiliation: The Buddy4Study app is not associated with any government entity in India or elsewhere. When featuring government scholarships, we rely on publicly accessible information from central and state government websites in India.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more