TSDPL Silver Jubilee Scholarship Program 2022
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
About the Program
TSDPL Silver Jubilee Scholarship Program is an initiative of Tata Steel Downstream Products Limited (TSDPL) to provide financial assistance to meritorious students coming from low income families to help them continue their higher education. Under this scholarship, students who are domiciles of locations such as Jamshedpur, Kalinganagar, Pantnagar, Faridabad, Pune, Chennai, Tada and Kolkata can get a scholarship of INR 1,00,000 for 1 year of their ITI/diploma, graduation or postgraduation degree in any of the specified fields. Applicable courses include Nursing, UG medical courses such as MBBS, BDS, PG medical courses (any specialization), paramedical courses, ITI/diploma subjects such as fitter, electrical, welders, safety, etc.
Tata Steel Downstream Products Limited (TSDPL), a 100% subsidiary of Tata Steel, is one of the leading steel processing centres in India serving customers from different industries. Over the years, Tata group has been steadfast in its sustainability vision which comes out through their extensive CSR (Corporate Social Responsibility) initiatives. The TSDPL Silver Jubilee Scholarship Program 2022 is also one of its CSR initiatives that aims at promoting education in the healthcare and industrial safety sector. For more information, please visit the Company's website at https://www.tsdpl.in/.
TSDPL Silver Jubilee Scholarship Program 2022
- Open for students who are domiciles of locations such as Jamshedpur, Kalinganagar, Pantnagar, Faridabad, Pune, Chennai, Tada and Kolkata are eligible to apply.
- Applicants must be pursuing any year of ITI/diploma, graduation or postgraduation degree from government recognized institutes in any of the following fields -
- Undergraduate medical courses such as MBBS, BDS, etc.
- Postgraduate medical courses in any specialization
- Para-medical courses
- ITI and diploma subjects such as fitter, electrical, welder, safety, etc.
- Must have scored at least 60% marks in their Class 10 and 12 examination.
- Annual family income of the applicants must not be more than INR 5,00,000 from all sources
- Children of employees of TSDPL and Buddy4Study are not eligible to apply.
- Preference is to be given to girls, students with a physical disability, and those belonging to SC/ST community.
- Students who have performed in sports or any other extracurricular activities at the district/state/national level will also be given preference.
INR 1,00,000 for 1 year
NOTE: Scholarship funds can be utilized for academic expense purposes only including tuition fees (if they are charged), books, stationary, hostel fees, mess charges or any other charges.
- Class 10 and 12 mark sheets and passing certificates
- A government-issued identity proof (Aadhaar card/ voter id card/driving license/PAN card)
- Current year admission proof (fee receipt/admission letter/institution identity card/bonafide certificate)
- Family income proof (Form 16A/income certificate from government authority/salary slips, etc.)
- Bank account details of applicant
- Recent photograph
How can you apply?
- Click on the ‘Apply Now’ button below.
- Login to Buddy4Study with your registered ID and land on the ‘Application Form Page’.
- If not registered - Register at Buddy4Study with your Email/Mobile/Gmail account.
- You will now be redirected to the ‘TSDPL Silver Jubilee Scholarship Program 2022’ application form page.
- Click on the ‘Start Application’ button to begin the application process.
- Fill in the required details in the online application form.
- Upload relevant documents.
- Accept the ‘Terms and Conditions’ and click on ‘Preview’.
- If all the details filled in by the applicant are correctly showing on the preview screen, click on the ‘Submit’ button to complete the application process.
Previous Year Scholarships And Results
In case of any queries, please reach out to:
011-430-92248 (Ext-312) (Monday to Friday - 10:00AM to 6PM)firstname.lastname@example.org
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the selection process for this scholarship program?
The selection of scholars for the TSDPL Silver Jubilee Scholarship Program 2022 will be made based on their academic merit and financial background. It involves a multi-stage process as detailed below -
- Initial shortlisting of applicants based on their academic merit and financial background
- Telephonic interview followed by document verification
- Final scholars’ selection will be done by TSDPL
If selected, how will I receive the scholarship amount?
The scholarship will be transferred on an annual basis to scholars’ bank accounts.
Can students across India apply for this scholarship?
No. Students who are domiciles of locations such as Jamshedpur, Kalinganagar, Pantnagar, Faridabad, Pune, Chennai, Tada and Kolkata will only be considered eligible to apply for this scholarship opportunity.
Will the TSDPL Silver Jubilee Scholarship Program be renewed every year?
No. The TSDPL Silver Jubilee Scholarship Program 2022 is a one-time scholarship.
I am pursuing my graduation in engineering. Can I apply for this scholarship?
No. The scholarship is only open for those students who are pursuing any year of ITI/diploma, graduation or postgraduation degree in any of the following fields - Nursing, UG medical courses such as MBBS, BDS, PG medical courses (any specialization), paramedical courses, ITI/diploma subjects such as fitter, electrical, welders, safety, etc.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more